Unflip the classroom!
Foley Prep Pros customize each lesson so that your child progresses according to his or her needs.
Remember - Practice Makes Permanent. It's a good idea to take a Mock test after 3-4 sessions
Welcome! Would you like to swing by for a visit? Please call or write us to book an appointment: if you just drop by, chances are we're teaching or tutoring!
- Most people prep for SATs and ACTs over the course of several months.
- It's a good idea call us in the summer to make a plan for the 2018/2019 school year. Press 732-412-1416 now.
- Package holders get reduced rates on private tutoring.
- Small SAT and ACT classes - average class size: 3 students
- We will help you determine which test is better: SAT or ACT by giving diagnostic tests and having an in-depth consultation.
- Practice SATs and ACTs every Saturday & Sunday. More often during the summer!
- Classes 6 Days a week - keep scrolling for schedule
- Boot Camps - press here to view Boot Camp schedule
"Open" SAT and ACT classes are the meat and potatoes of the program and are designed to be taken many times - they reinforce key strategies and concepts while focusing on new sets of problems that target weaknesses in each group. So, for example, no two "Open SAT Reading" classes repeat the same material. We encourage you to take as many of these classes as you can.