All students are welcome to take up to 2 free full-length, official practice tests before enrolling in Foley Prep. Non-Foley Prepsters will be charged $50 after taking 2 tests, Foley Prep package-holders have a certain number of tests included. We suggest taking an ACT and an SAT. This will help us determine which test you want to prep the most for, although we strongly advise all students to take at least one actual SAT and ACT.
NOTE: to book private tutoring, call 732-412-1416
New to Foley? Start with a practice test to get a baseline score or jump right into an "Open" SAT or ACT class! "Open" SAT and ACT classes are meant to be taken many times. We concentrate on specific topics in each class but use different problem sets. By registering more than 24 hours in advance, you give our Foley Prep Pros time to personalize the lesson to address the needs of your child.
- Use the drop-down menus and forward and back buttons to navigate our schedules.
- Click on the class name to get a description of each class.
- Pressing "sign up" will take you to registration and enrollment where you can pay for classes and join.
- We do allow drop-ins if the class is not closed. Registering early helps us to customize each lesson to address the specific needs of your child.
- Max class size is 8 students. We allow up to 20 in boot camps. Average class size is 3 students.
Questions? Call us now 732-412-1416.
Saturdays and Sundays. Everyone can take 1 free ACT or 1 free SAT before enrolling in Foley Prep.