Welcome! Would you like to swing by for a visit? Please call or write us to book an appointment: if you just drop by, chances are we're teaching or tutoring.
Tutoring slots in August are almost all full. Now is the time to plan for school year 2018/2019.
We now have an excellent college admissions person who works with Ron. If you have a senior who needs help, please contact us ASAP.
Warren Hub Notables:
- Most people prep for SATs and ACTs over the course of several months. Scroll down to see weekly schedule.
- We do things differently than anywhere else. Call us for information, or view our Getting Started Page for general guidance.
- For Summer 2018, a 5-6-7 week class or tutoring program is recommended. Call for details.
- Private tutoring books up fast. View tutoring page.
- Small SAT and ACT classes - average class size: 3 students
- We will help you determine which test is better: SAT or ACT. Practice SATs and ACTs every Saturday and Sunday during the school year, and 3 times a week during the summer.
- Classes 6 Days a week - keep scrolling for schedule.
- Boot Camps - press here to view Boot Camp schedule.
- 7 meeting rooms, 2 big rooms for testing.
- Enhanced, school-like setting with an ambiance conducive to learning.
- Go to our Pricing Page for package information.
- For SAT Foley Prepsters: our Khan class code is 6HP8SZZV
WARREN WEEKLY CLASS SCHEDULE
If you need help registering for class or have any questions at all, call us or fill out the form. We'll get right back to you.
Call or text us: 732-412-1416
We love reviews!